Loan Processor/ Credit Analyst
Full time with benefits!
Primary Purpose of Job
Support loan origination, maintenance and secure the banks interest. More specific job duties are listed further down. Must follow bank policies and procedures and abide by all compliance regulatory requirements.
- Ongoing training upon request of the Manager for specialized bank products and services.
- Responsible for ensuring loan files are complete and accurate.
- Scanning loan documents into a specialized software application.
- Maintain a courteous and professional relationship with co-workers while maintaining timely and prompt daily attendance.
- Includes specific tasks related to real estate mortgage, commercial and consumer loans.
- Review appraisals and prepare property evaluations
- Understand and follow bank/department regulations, policies, procedures and participate in all compliance-related training
- Customer service
- Prepare Board Reports and Presentations
- Prepare loan documents for commercial lenders
- Prepare early and closing loan documents for mortgages
- Special handling of loan payments
- Order appraisals, flood, title, etc.
- Cross-train for uploading Commercial and Consumer Loans and images
- Additional tasks as assigned