We are looking for the right person to join our team and take a lead position as store manager! Located in the heart of downtown Charlevoix and established in 2007, we have become known as a shopping destination with a fun environment and unique products. This position is year-round and full-time. While experience is preferred, it is not required.
We are looking for a candidate that possess the following skills:
- High Energy
- Fosters Teamwork
- Positive Attitude
- Results Driven
- Handles Pressure
- Accomplishes department objectives by managing staff.
- Maintains staff by recruiting and training employees.
- Ensures a safe, secure, and legal work environment.
- Develops personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Coordinates, and enforces systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Maintains quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards, analyzing and resolving quality and customer service problems, and recommending system improvements.
- POS product and purchase order entry.
Scheduling varies by season. 40 hours a week guaranteed. Hourly wage determined by experience. Two annual bonuses. Annual clothing credit. Paid vacation.
High school diploma, GED, or equivalent