2018 Easter Egg Hunt
11:00am - 1:30pm
EASTER BUNNY LUNCHEON - Stafford's Weathervane Restaurant
Energize for the Egg Hunt with the Easter Bunny Luncheon being offered from 11:00am to 1:30pm at Stafford’s Weathervane Restaurant. Enjoy a delicious meal with your family (including a special kid's menu), then get your picture taken with the Easter Bunny, compliments of Picture This. Please call 547-4311 for reservations.
2:00pm - Sharp!
EASTER EGG HUNT - East Park
Charlevoix State Bank and the Charlevoix Area Chamber of Commerce team up to host the 26th Annual Easter Egg Hunt downtown Charlevoix in East Park on Saturday, March 31 at 2:00pm sharp.
The event is free for children up to 10 years old. Age groups are 2 years old and under, 3-4 years, 5-6 years and 7-10 years. The hunt will include 7500 prize filled eggs. So bring your Easter basket and be ready at 2:00pm sharp so you don’t miss out!
2:00 - 3:00pm
OTHER ACTIVITIES - East Park
Come out for some extra fun this year, because in addition to the Egg Hunt there will be:
- Face Painting compliments of Charlevoix State Bank
- Hot Cocoa provided by Stafford's Weathervane Restaurant
- Cookies compliments of Subway
- Twister Joe sponsored by Charlevoix State Bank
- A visit from the Easter Bunny compliments of Stafford's Weathervane Restaurant
- Plus 7500 prize filled eggs & Easter Egg shaped Bubbles!
We hope to see you there for an EGG-stra fun day in Charlevoix! Contact the Chamber for details.